LLC " Premium-Terminal is committed to provide the highest quality services to our customers through total quality management in order to meet and exceed their expectations. An integral objective of our Company is to take a leading position in the area we perform and, therefore, LLC " Premium-Terminal is committed to comply with the requirements of the current health, safety and environmental legislation, international standards, rules in industrial and occupational safety and environmental protection areas.
Top Management is a guarantor of policy implementation in the field of quality, health, safety and the environment and is committed to provide efficient implementation processes and the efficient functioning of the quality management system. One of the priorities of LLC " Premium-Terminal is to provide a world class quality service. Regardless of the size of a company, scope of work or mode of transport, customer focus is paramount and customer satisfaction is vital. Through a integrated management system, cost effective transportation solutions, and requirements of legislation in the field of health, safety and the environment, LLC " Premium-Terminal ensures that the goals of the Company which include but are not limited to the following:
Our Suppliers serves an important role in our quality chain process, particular care is taken to ensure the suppliers and their services correspond to our guidelines. Before utilization, suppliers are evaluated on the basis of their operational capacity and preference is given to those having already demonstrated high quality, health, safety and environment standards. Supplier performance is regularly reviewed and monitored, appropriate actions are taken where non conformance is identified. All non-conformities are recorded and conveyed to suppliers for corrective action.
QHSE Manager, Department Heads and Branch Managers are committed to meet requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of LLC " Premium-Terminal Integrated Management System. Additionally, QHSE Manager is responsible for ensuring all processes are updated as and when required, maintain all necessary records and other documents related to Integrated Management System and conducting regular audits to ensure that all of requirements of the standard are implemented.
This QHSE Policy shall be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization as well as being reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
- Thoroughly understanding the requirements of our Customers and provide requested Services professionally and promptly.
- Provide an efficient, trouble free and seamless transportation solutions.
- Identifying improvement opportunities through Customer Feedback and addressing the same.
- Effective and safe using of tools and equipment, vehicles, materials and other consumed resources.
- Preventing injuries and ill health of employees by conducting trainings and annual medical examinations.
- Reducing negative impact for environment and preventive measures for pollution.
- Strict compliance with all requirements of local legislation and international legislation acts, including acts of environmental protection and safety.